8 octobre 2016

Inspiration florale Creative Embellishments

Bonjour,

Today, I'm showing you something a little bit different from what I usually do... at least for me!

I went with a purple/pink color scheme and used an inspirational picture to create this layout. I've been slightly obsessed with the color purple lately... I hated it my whole life, and now I would use it everywhere!

I've used plenty of Creative Embellishments goodies for this layout. I started with Distressed Crackle Stamp on my background, then I added modelling paste through Fairy Dust 2 stencil. As for the chippies, I've cut in two the beautiful Flourish 5 and placed the pieces on either side on my picture. And finally, I used Eternal from Always word set.  The chipboard were all embossed in pale pink.




 
 
Thanks for stopping by and have a nice weekend!
 

Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire