9 août 2016

Deuxième page d'août pour Creative Embellishments

Coucou!

Je vous présente aujourd'hui ma deuxième page d'août pour Creative Embellishments. Une page tout en douceur, constrastant avec ma page grunge pour le défi du mois!

I'm here today to show you my second layout for the month of August at Creative Embellishments....A sweet and soft layout, that contrast with my grungy one for the monthly challenge.

Tucked behind my picture are two Wavy Film Strips that I embossed with white powder first and then lightly with gold powder. To add more constrast, I also used dark brown Gelatos on top of certain areas. You and me title is embossed with a two-tone pink powder. Finally, I've completed my flower embellishments with leaves from Fall Leaves set.

 


 


Product used
 
 
 
 
 
 
Bonne journée!
Have a nice day!

Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire