11 août 2016

Book Cover Inspiration d'août à Scrap our Stash

Hello lovelies!

Voici l'image de livre à utiliser pour notre premier post en août! Quelle belle image inspirante, vous ne trouvez pas?

Here is the book cover inspiration that we had to used for our first post in August. Isn't it pretty inspiring, don't you think?


When I first saw this book cover, I immediatly knew what paper I would be using for this layout... It was going to be  THE perfect background for this occasion! And then, when time came to create... there was no such paper in my stash... Either I've lost it or I've already used it for a previous project. LOL! Well... Since map papers aren't quite common (in my stash, at least), I would have to figure something else, but what? I dag, and dag my stash and finally found a Prima map stamp that had never been used. The moment had come!!! I randomly stamped it over my white gesso and that was it, I had used map on my layout. Sometimes, we have to think outside of the box!




Have a lovely day!

Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire