28 novembre 2016

My sweet, sweet angel pour Creative Embellishments

Hello,

Je vous présente sans tarder ma plus récente création pour Creative Embellishements.

Here is my latest creation for Creative Embellishments. I can't believe Christmas is just around the corner. The year has gone way too fast. Since we're about to deck the halls and decorate our tree, I chose a picture of my oldest son from our last year holiday photo shoot.

I treated my background as usual with ink splatters in teal, white, red and light brown. As for my chipboards,  I first applied red ink to my Snowflake frame, then red Gelatos, and finally a light coat of clear Wink of Stella. A friend of mine recently introduced me to this wonderful product. It is so coool and it gives sparkling finishing touches to almost everything. It's a must try!!!

My Angel of Mine title and snowflakes we're treated with a sparkling vanilla embossing powder. To add even more contrast, I used light brown ink around the edges.

Until next time, have a happy creative time.




 
Product used
 
 
 
 
 Thanks for stopping by! XX
 
 

Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire