1 juillet 2016

Creative Embellishment - Défi du mois d'août

Hello!

Voici l'image dont nous devions nous inspirer pour le défi mensuel d'août sur Creative Embellishments. Des cercles devaient également être ajoutés à la création.

 
 
I was mainly attracted by the sky contrasting colors, which inspired me a grunge layout. This picture of my oldest son was a perfect match.
 
Since this month twist was to use circles, I decided to integrate many of them to my background.  Some are done using a stencil and Gelatos and the others are from different stamp sets. I used Binary Stamp with Archival blue ink to add constrast. The new Brick pieces, painted with Gelatos, were used to mat my picture and on either side of the layout to complete my grungy look. I also used a bunch of mini gears. My title is from Social Media Hash Tags set.
 


Here are some close-ups.


 
 
Merci d'être passé ici! XX
Thank you for stopping by. 

Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire