1 juillet 2016

Défi mensuel Creative Embellishments

Hello,

C'est le moment de vous présenter ma première page en tant que membre de l'équipe créative de Creative Embellishments. Pour le défi mensuel de juillet, nous devons nous inspirer de cette image et ajouter des étoiles à notre création.

It's time for me to show you my very first layout as part of Creative Embellishments Design team.
For the July montly challenge, we had to use the image below and integrate stars to our layout.


This is my very first project as part of CE DT. I'm really happy to be joining this great team!!! The colors from the challenge picture inspired my a nautical theme layout, featuring my oldest son a few years back at the beach.

I've covered the Stars in Universe frame with white embossing powder and then with a few sparkles of gold powder. The Nautical Star and Anchor received the same treatment. I've completed my layout with Treasure Border word, that I've painted using my mists.

I do hope you like it. ;)

 
 

Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire